PLEASE READ THIS PRIVACY NOTICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING OUR SERVICES, OUR WEBSITE, OR OTHER APPLICATIONS.
restor3d, Inc. (“restor3d,” “we,” “our,” or “us”) respects and is committed to protecting your privacy. This Privacy Notice (“Privacy Notice”)describes the types of information restor3d collects from you or that you may provide when you access and use (i) the website owned and operated by restor3d, and (ii) the restor3d application, other online or mobile-enabled technology, digital tools and other services and products provided by restor3d(together with the website at www.restor3d.com and in connection with or as part of providing our services, including our user portal (the “User Portal”), or in communicating with you (collectively, the, the “Application”), including as accessed via a third party mobile platform. In this Privacy Notice, “we”, “our”, “us”, and “restor3d”collectively refer to restor3d, Inc. The terms “you” and “yours” refer to the person using the Application.
Use of theApplication is governed by this Privacy Notice and our Terms and Conditions. We encourage you to read this Privacy Notice in its entirety before using theApplication. By creating an online account and using our Application, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to this Privacy Notice. This PrivacyNotice is incorporated into our Terms and Conditions. All capitalized terms used in this Privacy Notice but not defined herein have the meanings assigned to them in the Terms and Conditions.
This PrivacyNotice may change from time to time (see “Revisions to our Privacy Notice”below). Your use of the Application after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check this Privacy Notice periodically for updates. If any term in this Privacy Notice is unacceptable to you, please do not download, install, register with, access or use the Application or provide any Personal Information (as defined herein) to restor3d.
Our Application may be linked on other websites, mobile applications or may contain links to other websites or mobile applications. This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected by any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to, be embedded on, or otherwise accessible from or on the Application. You should check the privacy policies or terms of service for other websites or applications.
For certain information provided to us through the Application, including protected health information protected by the Health Insurance Portability and AccountabilityAct of 1996 and its implementing regulations, we have entered into agreements with our clients that govern our use of such information (the “Transaction Documents”). This Privacy Notice supplements theTransaction Documents.
II. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
For the purposes of this Privacy Notice, “Personal Information” means any information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with an individual. When you use the Application, Personal Information may be collected directly from you (for example, when you complete our forms or enter your information on our Application), automatically as you navigate through theApplication, or from third parties with whom we partner to provide you with services. The Personal Information we collect depends on the context of your interactions with the Application and the choices you make, the services and features you use, your location, and applicable laws, but can include the following:
PersonalInformation You Provide
- Registration & Account Information:When you register with restor3d, interact with or use the Application, we collect your full name, postal address, email address, and employer or hospital affiliation, and related information.
- Log In Credential Information: When you register with restor3d or log on to the User Portal on the Application, we also collect information such as your credentials to log in to your Application account.
- Billingand Collection Information: To provide our services on the Application, we may collect billing information such as your name, postal address, credit card or bank account information for billing and collection purposes. When you provide or update your payment processing information, we transmit the payment via an encrypted connection to a third-party credit card processor. restor3d does not collect or store your full credit card details.
- Communication Information: When you contact us, we collect certain contact and other communication-related information you provide such as your phone number, email address, voice message, and call history. We also collect records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses) if you contact us, such as when you report a problem with our Application or other services.
- MobileDevice Information: You may elect to share information with us stored on your device. This information may include, for example, electronic documents and/or multimedia such as photos or videos that you store on your device. This information will only be collected from your device if you choose to upload it to the Application. This information will not be shared with otherApplication users or third parties except as described in this Privacy Notice.
- Other Information: We also collect other Personal Information we specifically request or you voluntarily provide.
You are not required to provide us with any Personal Information that we request from you.However, failing to or refusing to provide such information may limit what we are able to do for you. For example, without your email address, we not be able to provide you with important information about the Application and our services.
Information We Collect Automatically
As you navigate through and interact with the Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Device Information: When you interact with and use our Application, we receive information about your device, which may include your web browser type, operating system version, mobile device model, device manufacturer and model, language and regional settings, yourInternet Service Provider (ISP), and unique device identifiers.
- Usage Information: We automatically receive information about your interactions with our Application including details of your visits to our Application, traffic data, location data, logs, language, date and time of access, frequency, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on theApplication.
- Details of referring websites (URL): We also use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- LocationData: We infer your location from information we collect (for example, your IP address can be used by us to indicate the general geographic region from which you are connecting to the Internet). We aggregate and anonymize your location data at the regional level. We may use location information to provide you with notifications, or other content that is influenced by your location.
Cookies andOther Technologies
When you use our Application, we and our third-party service providers collect information from you through cookies, web beacons, web server logs, and similar technologies. Cookies are small data files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a website. Cookies are widely used by website owners to make their websites work, better understand how site visitors use the website, and provide more targeted content to its site visitors.
Cookies created and set by the Application owner (i.e., restor3d) are called“first-party cookies.” Cookies created and set by parties other than restor3d are called “third-party cookies.” We use first and third-party cookies for several reasons.Some cookies are required for technical reasons in order for our Application to operate and we refer to these as “strictly necessary” cookies. In addition, third-party cookies help us to see which areas and features are popular and to count visits to our Application.
We use single-session (temporary) and may use persistent cookies.Temporary cookies last only as long as your web browser is open and are used for technical purposes such as enabling better navigation on our Application.Once you close your browser, the cookie disappears. Persistent cookies a restored on your computer or device for longer periods and are used for purposes including session management (for example, to recognize you and recall your individual login information and preferences) and tracking the number of unique visitors to our Application and information such as the number of views a page gets, how much time a user spends on a page, and other pertinent web statistics. This information identifies your web browser to our servers when you visit the Application and also helps us to remember your preferences from session to session to provide an enhanced user experience.
We also collect information from our Application using web beacons (also referred to as gifs and pixels), alone or in conjunction with cookies. Web beacons are clear electronic images that can recognize certain types of information on your computer, such as cookies, when you viewed a particular website or service tied to the web beacon, and a description of a website or service tied to the web beacon. For example, we may place web beacons in marketing emails that notify us when you click on a link in the email that directs you to our Application. We use web beacons to understand usage, and to operate and improve our Application and email communications.
For more information on the cookies and similar technologies we use and how you can manage them, please review the “CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION” section
III. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
restor3d uses the information, including the PersonalInformation, we collectfor a variety of reasons, including the following:
- To provide you with our restor3d clinical products and services.
- To complete any transaction you request through the Application.
- To communicate with you about other services that you may request from us (which may include telephone, voicemail, email, chat, or notifications within the Application).
- To administer your account, including processing your payments and fulfilling your orders resulting from your use of the Application.
- To periodically notify you about changes to our Application or any services we offer or provide through it.
- To measure or understand the effectiveness of communications (including advertising) that we sendto you and others, and to deliver relevant communications to you and to provide you with communications from restor3d, surveys, newsletters, and other information.
- To provide you with support and to respond to your inquiries, including to investigate and address your concerns and monitor and improve our responses.
- To understand user behavior and optimize Application performance.
- To create de-identified information that cannot be used to personally identify you, such as aggregate statistics relating to the use of our service.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Application and services.
- To operate the Application and perform any services associated with the Application, including providing you with technical support, a centralized portal of information related to our services, and to improve the Application and our services.
- To investigate and respond to suspected illegal activities or fraud.
- To enforce this Privacy Notice and any other terms that you have agreed to, including to protect the rights, property, or safety of us or any other person, or the copyright-protected content of the Application.
- To comply with applicable federal, state, and other laws and regulations and respond to law enforcement requests or other valid legal requests and as required by applicable law, court order, or governmental regulations.
- As described to you when collecting your Personal Information.
- For any other purpose with your consent or authorization (where legally required).
IV. HOW WE DISCLOSE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
restor3d may disclose PersonalInformation that we collector that you provide as described in this Privacy Notice:
- To Health Care Providers. Your Personal Information may be shared with health care providers, including their representatives or other parties who require such information, to provide you with health and medical services.
- BusinessPartners. We share your information, including your Personal Information within the Application, with business partners, employees and other parties who require such information to assist us with establishing, maintaining, and managing our business relationship with you.
- ServiceProviders. We share your information, including your Personal Information with third- party service providers that perform services on our behalf, including to maintain, improve, and optimize of our Application.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. restor3d may disclose your Personal Information to a potential or actual buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of restor3d’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by restor3d about our Application users is among the assets transferred.
- With Your Consent or Authorization. To anyone for whom you have authorized disclosure of information in this PrivacyNotice.
- Legal Obligation. We may use your information, including your PersonalInformation, to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request. We may also use your information if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect and defend our rights, property, or assets.
- Other. We may use your information for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information or with your consent.
V. THIRD-PARTY COMPONENTS
VI. HOW TO ACCESS YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We encourage you to keep your information updated and accurate.You may access or update your Personal Information collected through the User Portal by visiting your User Portal account.
VII. CHOICES ABOUT HOW WE USE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Information we collect about you. We have created the following mechanisms to provide you with control over your information:
- Opt-OutFrom Marketing Communication. You can opt out of receiving one of our emails by following the instructions for unsubscribing contained in the emails or by emailing email@example.com and asking to be removed from the mailing list. Please allow us thirty (30) days from when the request was received to complete the removal. Please note that even if you unsubscribe from commercial email messages, we may still email you non-commercial (transactional) emails related to your account and your transactions via the Application.
- Location Information. You may choose whether or not to allow the Application to collect and use information about your device’s location. You may disable this setting within the settings of your device. However, if you block the use of location information, some parts of the Application may become inaccessible or limited in function.
VIII. DO NOT TRACK
Some web browsers and mobile platforms incorporate a “Do Not Track” feature that signals to websites you visit that you do not want to have your online activity tracked. Because there is not yet an accepted standard for how to respond to DoNot Track signals, our Application does not currently respond to such signals. If you want to restrict ads in general on your devices you may opt out from ad tracking by enabling “Limit AdTracking” or “Opt Out of Ads Personalization” (as applicable to your device) in your device settings.
IX. DATA SECURITY
We have implemented physical, technical, and managerial safeguards to protect and secure your information. Unfortunately, transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to restor3d. Any transmission of Personal Information is at your own risk.
Where restor3d has provided you with a password that enables you to access our Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share this password with anyone who does not have authorized access to your Application account.You must prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password information and limiting access to your mobile device to unauthorized parties.
If you have reason to believe that your PersonalInformation is no longer secure or if you have any questions about the security of our Application, please contact us at the email address provided in the “Contact Us” section below.
X. DATA RETENTION
We will retainPersonal Information collected from you only as long as we need it to fulfill the purposes for which we have initially collected it, unless otherwise required by law. Because these needs can vary for different data types in the context of different services, actual retention periods can vary.
When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the typeof services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, the impact on the services we provide if we delete somePersonal Information from or about you, and mandatory retention periods provided by law.
XI. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
We do not knowingly collect, maintain, or use Personal Information from children under 18years of age, and no part of the Application is directed to children under the age of 18. If you learn that your child has provided us with PersonalInformation without your consent, at the email address provided in the “Contact Us” section below. If we learn that we have collected any Personal Information from children under 18, then we will promptly take steps to delete such information.
XII. REVISIONS TO OUR PRIVACYNOTICE
We reserve the right to amend this Privacy Notice from time to time and for any reason, in our sole discretion, without notice, by updating this Privacy Notice.Accordingly, users are strongly encouraged to review our Privacy Notice regularly. If we decide to change our Privacy Notice, the revised version will be effective the date it is posted, which is identified at the top of the page. Your continued access or use of the Application following the posting of changes to this Privacy Notice means that you accept such revisions, changes and/or amendments. If you object to any of the changes to this Privacy Notice, please stop accessing the Application. Please check this page frequently and review any changes to this PrivacyNotice carefully so you are aware of any changes, as they are binding on you.
XIII. CONTACT US
To ask questions or comment about this Privacy Notice and our privacy practices, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone:984-888-0593